Re: Review of QRG (Action 307)

Bijan Parsia a écrit :
> On 27 Mar 2009, at 17:16, Christine Golbreich wrote:
> [...]

> It is not such a guide. It is a cheatsheet.  It may, as a side effect,
> be a useful guide. But that is not its purpose.

Just to clarify: it *must* be a useful guide, and I presume it is its
intent to be so.

/Useful/, it must be because, otherwise, why should we do it?

A /guide/, it has to be because it is titled the "Quick Reference
*Guide*". Otherwise, it should be renamed into DCS, the "Dirty Cheat
Sheet" ;-)

Apart from that, I am neutral wrt to the point being debated.

Regards,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
Post-doctoral researcher at: