Re: NF&R and OWL 1 use cases

Good point. The abstract is supposed to summarise the content of the
document, so it doesn't make sense to have anything in the abstract
that can't be found elsewhere in the document. Presumably this
information should also be in the introduction. Hang on -- there
isn't an introduction, but an "Overview". Seems to me that it would
be better and more consistent (with the other documents) to call this
the Introduction.

Ian