Re: A problem with HasKey in the functional-style syntax

HI Boris,

just checking, to be sure:

- this does affect the RDF Mapping, but only in the func syntax side.
Ie, the RDF representation of HasKey does not change
- the grammar rules for OWL RL should also be updated but not the RDF Rules

Is that correct?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153