Re: new draft response for LC comment 66 AR1

I really don't want to suggest against people using, for example, the
XML Schema datatypes that RIF has in addition to the ones in the OWL 2
datatype map.  To me, this means not SHOULD-ing out these datatypes in
OWL 2.

Similarly, I don't want to prevent people from using W3C names for
particular relations amongst datatypes.  To me, this means not
SHOULD-ing out the XPATH, ... namespaces.

It would be nice to say something like:

  Don't do anything stupid with the W3C namespace, e.g., having
  datatypes, ..., that are incompatible with those defined by various
  W3C recommendations.

However, this could equally well apply to any well-known namespace, and
I don't really want to say something like:

  OWL 2 ontologies *SHOULD NOT* do anything stupid, e.g., being
  gratuitously incompatible with well known standards.

peter