Re: Closing action-306: Comments on the QRG

Hi Deb,

there was a tiny pending issue simply because I was not clear in my
comment and, I believe, Jie misunderstood me. Here is what I wrote back
last week:

[[[
> The rationale to have both the binary and n-ary forms for
>> SameIndividual is because I want to distinguish features available/not
>> available in OWL 2. Same rule applies to DisjointClasses.
>> EquivalentClasses is different because both the two forms are already
>> supported in OWL 1. If n=2, the n-ary form translation actually covers
>> the binary case.

I think I was not clear, sorry. What I meant is as follows (and this is
only editorial): in what is now 2.5 you have, eg:

ij owl:sameAs ij+1.
j=1…n-1

which is fairly concise an clear. So why not using

Ci owl:equivalentClass Ci+1
i=1..n-1

in 2.1.4? Ie, to make this type of notations consistent. That is all I
wanted to say...
]]]

That is all!

Cheers