RE: Changes to the spec that were decided at the F2F are done

[...]
>Syntax:
[...]

>- I've reintroduced the fully typed syntax.

I updated the RDF-Based Semantics. As expected, a few minor changes were
necessary in the context of the Correspondence Theorem.

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=19
773&oldid=19770>

>- I've added RDF examples.

Ok, looks like NTRIPLE with Turtle's list syntax, so it's Turtle.

I updated the RDF-Based Semantics to the same syntax, basically removing
"SEQ"s and adding "." to the ends:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=19
776&oldid=19773>

Do we want to cite the Turtle document? Would this be adequate at all?

>There are by default not shown; however,
>there is a
>button at the top of the document that can be used to turn RDF on.

A question: Why did you place the button bar in the middle of the
"Introduction" section? Why not really at the top of the document?

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer