Proposed response to LC call 12 (Theorem PR1)

(Sorry for the previous unfinished e-mail!)

Hello,

Here is my proposed response to my LC comment 12 about a bug in Theorem PR1:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/BM1

I've fixed this already quite some time ago, and I am (obviously!) happy with
the response. Can we just mark the comment as have being dealt with?

Regards,

	Boris