Re: Response draft for Jan Wielemaker JR8-2/54

> From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
> Subject: Response draft for Jan Wielemaker JR8-2/54 (was draft responses for
> LC comment FH3/29)
> Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:19:19 +0100
>
> > Based on the email discussion yesterday I have made a draft for a
> > possible (separate) answer to Jan:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/JR8-2
> >
> > I hope this summarizes the discussion.

Can we just remove the long paragraph which mentions TriX?  I think I
already made the case for why its argument is false, but I'll repeat it
if someone wants.

I'd also take out "genuine" and the remaining "extremely".

With those changes, I think it's okay.

     -- Sandro