Re: The issue of syntax productions within the NF&R document

2009/3/7 Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>:
> From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: The issue of syntax productions within the NF&R document
> Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 09:22:28 +0100
>
>> 2009/3/5 Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>:
>>> If NF&R has grammar productions (and I'm not happy that it has), then
>>> there needs to be visible disclaimers that NF&R is non-normative.
>>
>> Is there needs to be visible disclaimers that QRG is non-normative ?
>
> There should be.
>
>> Is there needs to be visible disclaimers that Profiles is non-normative ?
>
> Profiles is normative for the profiles, but the grammar productions are
> non-normative, I think, so again, there should be.
>
>> Christine
>
> peter

Thank you for the answer. All this is a little confusing and I'm a
little lost with the various acceptations and use of these words in
Disclaimers and in References. What is the intension behind those
distinctions in disclaimer or in references ?

--
Christine