Re: draft response for LC comment 63 JO1

Just a small note:

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
[snip]
> syntaxes, even though that document only defines one syntax.  The
> Working group does not intend to make changes to the XML Serialization
> document in response to your message.

I seem to remember that we did discuss the possibility of clarifying the
status of OWL/XML with respect to others in the status part of the
OWL/XML specification (which is the only 'change' the Jacco is
explicitly asking for). Ie, I am not 100% this last statement is correct
in the answer...

Ivan

> Regards,
> Peter F. Patel-Schneider