RE: Responses to LC comments DA1 and SR1

Hi!

My 2 cents:

* [SR1]:

I agree that such kinds of guidelines are off-scope for us.

However, I think that the following sentence does not fully
answer to the comment:

[[
Further, the imports mechanism of OWL provides a means
for really pointing back to the document or documents
that provide the current defining characteristics of a term.
]]

The imports mechanism relates whole ontologies, not single
terms (classes and properties). Therefore, I suggest to
remove this sentence from the response.

* [DA1]:

In general, it's ok for me to reject the proposal.

One additional point: I'm not sure what the scope of
Danny's comment is. Just for the case that his comment was
also meant to cover the RDF-Based Semantics document or
the OWL 2 RL ruleset: I would oppose using "a" for "rdf:type"
in these documents. It's IMO important to have the explicit
vocabulary term used there. Consider, for example, the (RDF)
axiomatic triple

    rdf:type rdf:type rdf:Property

This would then be translated into

    a a rdf:Property

which would be confusing, to say the least.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)