Re: documents staged in place

On Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> As the final stage before publication, I've put the documents into their
> expected publication locations, all linked from:
>

> http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-owl2-overview-20090611/#Documentation_Roadmap
>
> I'm in the process of doing the mechanical checks, but there are various
> possible failures that it's hard for me to spot, so editors please take
> one more look at your documents as soon as possible.

Thanks! The Primer looks good to me. There is one minor layout bug (normal
paragraph formatted in <pre>) that was inherited from the wiki version. I have
fixed it in the wiki, so it would be fixed if you rerun your script once more.

I also noticed that two of the "latest version" TR links that are used in the
refs still fail:

* http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-direct-semantics/
* http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-conformance/

All other TR links work properly.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe