RE: OWL dot OWL file

Hi Ivan!

Since these relationships are not represented in any of the Sections 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, which Section 6 on Axiomatic Triples exclusively refers to, these relationships have no place in the list of axiomatic triples. I know that the description in Section 6 not even mentions datatypes and facets at all at the moment, but adding text for this is on my agenda, since the triples I have added for datatypes and facets are really represented in Sections 5.2 and 5.3. Not treating this was simply an oversight.

>It may be worth thinking about adding those to owl.owl, though not
>necessarily to the RDF Bases semantics document.

I would prefer to have owl2.owl be a subset of the axiomatic triples, so this file is then represented at least in *some* form in one of our documents. I spend some work in the previous few days to get this relationship reasonably well (I had to adjust a few things here and there). Also note that owl2.owl is about the *OWL* vocabulary terms, not about XSD, so any reference to the datatypes seem sort of off-scope for owl2.owl (at least to me). And also, there is no precedence for having datatypes treated by owl.owl, and we only wanted to extend owl.owl "a little".

>I also did a conversion of your content into RDF/XML, added a copy of
>the annotation that is in the current version on the web. The result is
>on:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Owl2.owl
>
>More comments can be added to the <Ontology> part of the file but,
>essentially, I believe what is there can then be published as owl.owl
>when the time comes, ie, putting this issue behind us.

Oh, I also just created a page...

I want to defer the RDF/XML production till the end, so let's go on with my page, which also now contains new information.