Re: OWL dot OWL file

Hi Michael

(Background: some months ago I went through the RDF based semantics
document and I extracted the axiomatic triples based on the spec. What I
compare is what I did then and what Michael has done now)

Everything you have there seems to be correct (no surprise...).
Actually, I had some triples missing in my version...

My list for RL also includes facts about the datatypes that are nowhere
stated other than the xsd document. Things like:

(xsd:anyURI, owl:disjointWith, xsd:base64Binary),
(xsd:long, owl:subClassOf, xsd:integer),

It may be worth thinking about adding those to owl.owl, though not
necessarily to the RDF Bases semantics document.

I also did a conversion of your content into RDF/XML, added a copy of
the annotation that is in the current version on the web. The result is on:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Owl2.owl

More comments can be added to the <Ontology> part of the file but,
essentially, I believe what is there can then be published as owl.owl
when the time comes, ie, putting this issue behind us.

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153