Re: Proposal for multiple syntaxes everywhere

+1 - I must admit I was originally worried about all the syntax
variants until I saw a document with all of them in it - made it clear
these were very interoperable and was amazingly useful for cut/paste
-- we should also do a Web site somewhere in W3C space that links to
or does all the appropriate conversions - I know Bijan has already
mentioned the XML one, but all in one place would be a good way to
show these really are just different presentations, and that's another
way to help reduce some of the confusion (also, has anyone done an OWL
to OWL2 "updater" - I know some parts of that would be hard, but a lot
of the datatyping and such could be done easily, I'd think)

On Jan 30, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Hi ho,
>
> I think we could usefully answer a fair bit of criticism if we made
> all the examples have multiple syntax display.
>
> I personally, am still waiting for Matthew to update the Syntax
> converter to the latest changes to the various syntaxes, but I guess
> that will be pretty soon. We can automate it enough to make it
> pretty painless.
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

it?." - Albert Einstein