RE: disjointness of numerics

For the second testcase: I would expect an OWL DL reasoner (1 or 2) to
report a syntax error. :)

An OWL 2 Full reasoner will be required to draw both conclusions, since both
literals have the same denotation (the integer 1).

I am not sure about the situation in OWL 1. Both datatypes, xsd:decimal and
xsd:double, were not required to be supported, AFAIU. I would guess that
there is some chance that at least /some/ existing OWL 1 DL reasoners will
draw the first conclusion, since the two datatypes are pretty common. But I
believe that this would then be a proprietary extension w.r.t. the OWL 1
spec (though this extension would not be in conflict with OWL 1 DL).

Anyone having better information? (E.g., did old versions of Pellet draw the
first conclusion?)

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: schneid@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/ipe/eng/mitarbeiter.php?id=555

==

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi
Studer

==