Re: Better support for "looking at" test cases

Excellent!
If you wouldn't mind, please add a link for turtle. You can do this by
prepending
http://triplr.org/turtle/ to the url, e.g.

http://triplr.org/turtle/http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Special:GetOntology/Owl2-rl-rules?m=p

-Alan