RE: A minor bug in OWL 2 RL - Theorem PR1

Hi again!

As a third point: Shouldn't the occurrences of "RDF(X)" in the proof sketch not be replaced by "FO(RDF(X))"? The concept of a derivation tree seems to make more sense for triples in T-predicate form in combination with rules in the form of first order derivations, rather than for RDF graphs.

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi Studer