Re: owl:Thing in RL profile?

Thanks for all the answers. This makes sense. I did not think about the impact
that this feature would have when used in entailed ontologies. Classifying
something as owl:Thing in the *premise* ontology seemed harmless enough.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe