Re: Explain profile acronyms

I would really stick to the real/historic explanation (EL family). I
understand that it's not directly helpful, but at least it becomes clear
that there is some reason to it - and in case somebody wants to read up
on it on the DL literature, he's not lost in the DL acronyms ...

In fact I'll add this to the primer as soon as the wiki is accessible
again (it currently seems to be down...)

Pascal.

PD Dr. Pascal Hitzler
pascal@pascal-hitzler.de   http://www.pascal-hitzler.de
Semantic Web Textbook: http://www.semantic-web-book.org