Re: ACTION-333 Quick Review of Quick Reference Guide

On 23 Apr 2009, at 14:32, Deborah L McGuinness wrote:

> I am in the boondocks and can not download to review. I suggest that
> 1 I talk to jie on Monday
> 2 we get a plan that we as a group agree on before removing links
> 3 we consider an optional version that has more links if the group
> really wants all or most of the links to "gentler" content removed.
> (I have users who would benefit from the links to examples

I agree with links to examples...but again, that's Syntax which has
comprehensive examples with nice, referencelike discussion.

> so I would like to have a place to send them.

Syntax.

> Also I am sorry to say that I think 8 of font is the smallest we
> should go if we want people over 40 to use the doc

Yeah...but the experiment that Antoine did involved *no* sensible
whitespace compression *at all* (it was still a useful experiment,
though). So I think we can get it in with at *most* small cuts in
substantive material and a reasonable font size.