RE: publication status, issues, preview drafts

Hi Sandro!

Here is my analysis of the RDF-Based Semantics (some points will be relevant for other documents as well).

* "Contributors": Why is the suffix "(alphabetical order)" removed? It was deliberately placed there in the Wiki version (for all our documents).

* Why are the tables not centered (they are centered in the Wiki version)?

* Links from Round 6 ("Summary of Changes"): Just to understand what you mean by "not re-written properly". There are two distinct issues:

  * My first link there still points to the Wiki version of the document. (Second link, either, but this is ok.)

  * My both links there are broken: The prefix "http://www.w3.org" is missing (see HTML source!). Hence the checklink error. Seems to me that your script tries to translate relatively to the document base?

(* I'm unhappy with some rendering in the PDF, but will *defer* work on this to the time after LC publication.)

Here are a few points in the Document Overview:

* All the references to our documents point to the December version. Is this intended?

* In the table "Documentation Roadmap", the link to the "Document Overview" is <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-overview-20090414/#> with a "#" at the end. Not critical, but should be fixed.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)