Review "Changes Since December" document [RE: Where do we put the changelogs? ]

Sandro Hawke wrote:

> (2) Peter wrote an excellent all-OWL-2 changes document:
>
>        http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Changes_Since_December_2008
>
>     which everyone should please review to make sure it's not
>     missing anything important

A few points that I found:

* "Presentation/New Documents": I think it's better to write the words in
the titles of all our documents starting with capital letters. Most names
are of this form, but I found, for example, "OWL 2 direct semantics", "OWL 2
RDF-based semantics".

* "Presentation/New Documents": "RDF-Based Semantics is a new normative
document [...]". It's not /that/ new: It became FPWD in round 4 (October),
and this is going to be round 6. I suggest to either remove the item, or say
something like: "has undergone significant editing in order to complete the
document for last call publication".

* "Technical Changes". The 6th and 7th item both talk about
xsd:dateTimeStamp and (owl|xsd):dateTime. I think the two items should be
combined to tell a single story. Also, there is a typo in the 6th item:
"owl:dat[a]Time".

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer