Re: Where do we put the changelogs?

> At last publication round, I remember that we have put the lists of
> changes since the last publication into some textform somewhere in the
> Wiki, and the changelog lists then appeared automagically somewhere near
> the top of the published documents, for example:
>
>   <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-owl2-syntax-20081202/#status-changes>
>
> Do we have this again for the next publication round? Where?

There are three different things here:

 (1) Each document can have it's own arbitrarily long change log.  I
     think we agreed we're not requiring them at this point.  It's up to
     you to provide what you want for users at this point.

     Some examples from OWL 1:

        http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/#changes-since-PR   (high level)
        http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/#C                (very detailed)

 (2) Peter wrote an excellent all-OWL-2 changes document:

        http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Changes_Since_December_2008

     which everyone should please review to make sure it's not
     missing anything important

 (3) In the "Status of this Document" section, when published, each
     document will have it's own "Summary of Changes" section.  Last
     time, some of those got pretty long; I think it would be best to
     keep them fairly short, but link to the change log (1, above) or
     the all-owl-changes documents (2, above) as needed.

     Nominally, Ivan and I author this text (it's spoken in the voice of
     the W3C, not the Editors or WG), but in practice, well, I haven't
     been able to follow the documents closely enough to provide it.

     So, anyway, here's the web page where you can provide the text I'll
     use during publication:

         http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Round_6

     It's somewhat simplified from Round_4, since the tables didn't turn
     out to be as useful as I thought they would.

Okay?

     -- Sandro