Re: Review of XML Serialization (first part)

Hi,

I had another look at the XML Serialization, and am really happy with
the additions and new structure. Much better.

There are still a couple of things I'd like to remark though:

* The definition of PN_PREFIX contains an invisible character ' ' that
probably shouldn't be there.
* The definition of PN_CHARS_BASE is garbled on the wiki, as it (or my
firefox?) tries to render the characters. This makes that one cannot
copy & paste the XML schema from the browser to a file. Isn't there
some way of making this possible (My guess is that it can be done, but
that it would interfere with the live-from-wiki schema)
* I am a bit puzzled by the line "Only one Prefix element may define a
prefix in a particular file" as the schema clearly allows for multiple
prefixes to be defined. Perhaps turn the sentence 'round to "In any
particular file, a prefix may be defined by only one Prefix element".

-Rinke

On 6 apr 2009, at 21:53, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On 6 Apr 2009, at 20:41, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:
>
>> Hi Bijan,
>>
>> Thanks for the quick fixes (almost scary).
>
> I aim to please.
>
> Please note that the Schema is still buggy wrt prefixes. I'm beating
> on the regexes :)

>>> What classes?
>>
>> Uhm.. the animal and the tabloid.
>
> Sorry, I didn't catch it was in the example....Fixed.
>
> [snip]
>>> I'm still cleaning up references and some wordsmithing/formatting.
>>> I will add some Prefixes to the example as well.
>>
>> Great, I'll keep looking.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

---
Drs Rinke Hoekstra

Leibniz Center for Law      |  AI Department
Faculty of Law              |  Faculty of Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam  |  Vrije Universiteit
Kloveniersburgwal 48        |  De Boelelaan 1081a
1012 CX  Amsterdam          |  1081 HV Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5253499           |  +31-(0)20-5987752
hoekstra@uva.nl             |  hoekstra@few.vu.nl

Homepage: http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke