Re: Quick comments on the QRG

I can try to make a pdf version of the layout fairly quick once I
incorporated all review comments. The HTML version may require more
time, I will look at Bijan's earlier template and see how can we have
things compactly presented. Thanks Bijan for the offer

I'm sorry for the recent lateness in addressing the comments due to
traveling and vacation. I expect to have the revision on QRG done by
this weekend.

Jie

--
Jie Bao