Forwarded conversation

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 4:55 AM
To: De Smedt Johan <Johan.DeSmedt@wkb.be>, Rob Tice <rob.tice@k-
int.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

If a concept is reused across different concept schemes my proposal
would be
to have different namespace (and so different URI) for it and then
define
them with the different labels as needed, and then use mappings.

E.g.
       uri c_in_a = http://myschemeA#c123  and has preferred label a
       uri c_in_b = http://myschemeA#c123 <http://myschemeA#c123>
and has