RE: new preview snapshots

I see:

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/text.html#h-9.3.4>

Ok, I just found that owl.css has a class called ".indent". So I changed all indented parts to stuff like

  foo<br/>
  bar

After fixing this, there popped up many problems with <span> and <div>, which I have now corrected, too. Eventually, the RDF-Based Semantics has been reported to be a valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional document. :-)

I will address Sandro's points later this day.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe