Implemented F2F4-resolutions in RDF-Based Semantics [WAS: F2F resolutions and document changes]

Hi!

Thanks to Peter for the summary.

I have implemented all F2F4 resolutions in the RDF-Based Semantics. The relevant issues are

  * ISSUE-138 (dateTime datatype), and
  * ISSUE-144 (base triple).

See inlined comments for more details!

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote on October 29, 2008:

>I did some analysis of the resolutions at the last F2F and tried to
>determine which documents (out of Syntax, Semantics, RDF Semantics,
>Profiles, Conformantce, Mapping, Manchester, Primer).  I did try fairly
>hard to find all the changes needed, but these are *not* guaranteed to
>be comprehensive.

>ISSUE 138 dateTime              Syntax                  DONE
> - use new XSD datatype         Profiles                DONE
> - note at risk                 RDF Semantics

I have added the same EdNote that is in the Syntax and the Profiles document, see

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=14297&oldid=14033>

>ISSUE 144 base triple           Mapping
> - add them and fix RDF Sem     RDF Semantics

I have removed the now redundant Table 4.17 containing the semantic conditions for reconstructing the base triples of annotated axioms. I have also removed an EdNote which asked whether we should have two or only one such semantic conditions, because this EdNote became obsolete by removing the semantic conditions. See:

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=14299&oldid=14297>

Regards,

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe