Re: A proposal for the fragments document

I actually have some questions about the choices of features in the
fragment, and some things left out (most of the non-semantic features
- like imports and annotations, which I think are important to the
community).  I want to make clear that the proposal that I've been
backing from the beginning is not to create the maximal set of OWL
that can be expressed in rules, but rather a set designed with many
different factors in mind (including ease of implementability with the
syntax, so I'd prefer not to include restrictions).  The original RDFS
submissions, and the rule set we submitted are what we've proposed.
  At this point I'm not trying to have this disucssion, but to ask how/
where we should have it.  We decided not to have the TF, but then I
discovered there'd been some extensions to the first version I'd seen
(my fault, not yours) and thus I do want to have some design
discussion - may not need the whole WG .
  -JH

On Mar 11, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Boris Motik wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Thanks for these corrections! I've corrected most of them, apart
> from the ones I mention below; for some I have additional
> questions.

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept