RE: A proposal for the fragments document

Hello,

Thanks for the correction; I've updated the document.

You're right in that the reflexivity of a property might be treated in the same way as the reflexivity in the case of equality. As
you've rightly noticed, this is an approximation in the sense that we consider only the URIs that are explicitly in the RDF graph;
however, I believe this should be more than sufficient for practical applications. I've added the appropriate rule and have modified
the grammar accordingly.

As for your last comment about equality, I believe that OWL-R handles equality in exactly the same way as pD* in that it partitions
the domain into a set of equivalence classes. (BTW, pD* does not at all talk about model theory: it merely lists a bunch of rules.)

Regards,

	Boris