Re: ISSUE-98 (spelling): symetric => symmetric [editorial]

Fine by whatever we decide. I noticed this in my inbox for a couple
of days with no response, and didn't want to forget it, so put it up
as an issue. I think it can be closed by Boris directly, being an
editorial issue and we don't need to process it by the group at all
at this point.
-Alan