Re: comment on the fragment document: (inverse) functional and DL-Lite

Actually, the primary idea of DL-Lite is that it has logspace data
complexity, which means that query answering can be implemented using
standard (relational) DB technology. In particular, a conjunctive
query against a DL-Lite ontology can be re-written as an SQL query
against a relational DB containing instance data.

Ian