Re: A proposal for the fragments document

On 5 mrt 2008, at 14:03, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Actually, it would be nice to add one more table somewhere, listing
> the RDF terms (or family thereof) and add coloumns for the three
> fragments denoting which or those are usable... There should be a
> quick and easy way for me, as stupid and not-logic-expert-user to
> decide which feature I can use in my RDF encoding and which I cannot.

+1

(And thanks to Boris and Bernardo)

-Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands