RE: A summary of the proposed resolution of ISSUE-95

Boris wrote:

>To summarize, we should close ISSUE-95 as it is. Any
>discussion about named datatypes should be independent of this
>issue.

Remember that I suggested exactly this on the last telco. :)

My idea was to have this and possibly other points of discussion, e.g. the
question about the semantics for DataComplementOf(), in separate issues.

So +1 to close ISSUE-95 as resolved.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe