Re: postponed issues (was Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday October 24, 2007)

I switched to raise because this seemed to be consistent with past
usage (see, e.g., WebOnt issues list [1]), and because propose sounds
to much like PROPOSED. My proposal (oops) is that issues be *raised*
and subsequently either *accepted* or *rejected*. Once accepted, an
issue becomes *open* until it has been *resolved* by the WG. As I
understand it, all open issues will need to be resolved eventually,
even if the resolution is only to postpone them. I would, however,
welcome an official ruling on all this from Sandro.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html