Re: Is someone willing to attend this seminar on OWL support in Oracle and report back?

Hi Alan,

I have a tentative business meeting that day, but if it doesn't
materialize, I will call in and pass on any notes.  It would be good to
have a back-up in case my original meeting does take place.

Best,

Elisa