Re: Draft minutes

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Subject: Draft minutes
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:00:51 +0100

> Here are the cleaned up minutes from yesterday.
>
> If there are any errors, corrections or amendments, please let me know!
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

There are some unattributed statements in the minutes.  Some are
obviously from you as scribe, but some, e.g., "This was my question or
point", aren't.  Could you put your name on statements that come from
you as you as opposed to you as scribe?  :-)

Otherwise fine.  If you are feeling particularly keen on making edits,
you could try to move out-of-place IRC statements to their logical
place.