Re: Ontology versions

I formally objected to imports during OWL 1.0, have seen nothing to
change my mind.  This objection was backed by a couple of other
people, I cannot now find the record - it was the only formal
objection from the WG, and the W3C Director chose to let us go to
recommendation despite this objection, (as I encouraged him to,
sometimes the chair really has to wear two hats!)
  see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/
0281.html

On Dec 21, 2007, at 11:13 AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Jim Hendler wrote:
>> p.s. Please note, none of this meant to in any way comment on the
>> imports issue - I never liked the old one anyway.
>
> Please explain why not.
>
> Jeremy

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair