Re: PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-55

Hi Peter,

I think this one is relevant in the context of the straw poll at the
workshop, in which there was unanimous support for us looking at how
to have more RDF usable within OWL tools. I took that as interest in,
e.g.  possibly having a working group note that explicitly listed a
set of recommended repairs.

In the context of this interest, the issue of rdfs:Class and
owl:Class is certainly relevent, though perhaps not as phrased in
this issue.

I could see closing this issue and opening a new one, or amending the
current one to reflect the discussion at the meeting. Do you have a
preference as to which way we should do this?

-Alan