Re: ISSUE-83 (Vipul): Property Chain Axiom: P1 o P2 => P2 o P1

Hi Jim,

Not all of OWL1.0 full is specified in the abstract syntax, just the
part that is OWL-DL, no? For example, you can't use a bnode as a
class name in the abstract syntax, but you can in OWL full, and you
can't create a subclass of rdfs:List in the abstract syntax but you
can in OWL Full.

Isn't this the same situation?

-Alan