Re: ISSUE-55 (owl:class) (and ISSUE-56 repairsomerdf)

I'm not sure I consider this a best practice or UDF issue. It is
related to ISSUE-56, which I have been thinking of as possibly
related to fragments.

Here is another way to think about it.

Suppose that we added an axiom (in OWL-Full, for the moment) in the
spirit of
(1) rdfs:Class rdfs:subClassOf owl:Class

Let's also assume that if one substituted owl:Class for rdfs:Class
everywhere in the ontology, the ontology would be considered OWL-DL.

With the addition of (1), then, would we not have a "fragment" of OWL
Full that had could be considered to have the same expressivity as
OWL-DL?

-Alan