Re: Resolveability of owl:real and owl:rational

Because owl.owl has always been a mistake and one that caused real problems in deployment. (Eg people would think that they’d *have* to import it in order to use OWL which automatically made their documents OWL Full which would lead to tools rejecting their documents. Etc. There’s no positive use case.) I’d have deleted it if I could have (having redirects to real documentation would have been fine but not worth all that much.)

This doesn’t help with the history alas. I’d have to spot check, but if Owl.owl has other OWL 2 URLs then they probably omitted because their optional and owl:real isn’t intended to be implemented. They both were more conceptual and future looking rather than something we expected to get near term uptake in implantation.

If we ever get systematic about equations (see the linear (in)equalities document) then they’ll be essential.