Need information for ontology based capability based access control

From: SABA NOOR <saba.fraz90@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:42:23 +0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
I want to develop an Ontology-based  Capability based access control model.
For example, there are two devices A and B.  Device A wants to access the
data of device B. For this, Device A requested for the uniquely identified
token to authorization manager. Suppose the Device B already defined the
access privileges of device A.  After successful authentication, the
authorization manager checks the already defined token of Device A and
match and provides a uniquely identified token to the Device A. Now, Device
A using that token to access the data of Device B. Here, the authorization
manager keeps that token information with relevant access privileges in the
form of ontology. My question is, how we can generate such token?
Actually, I want that our ontology automatically generates uniquely
identified token for each device. Secondly,  is it possible to model
ontology for Capability base access control?