omg just a note

From: Leigh Baron <ds@escalon.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 06:48:53 -0100
Greetings,

You  were looking for some  info, remember? I think I've first got it, check it out http://www.420rally.com/vote.php?UE9wdWJsaWMtb3dsLWRldkB3My5vcmc-

Warmest, Leigh Baron

From: public-owl-dev [mailto:public-owl-dev@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 2:48 AM
To: ds@escalon.de
Subject: bacon rock is very good

I'm big  on good stealth, and I like  a decoy to be  in there.   Also reply to messages promptly (like within a day if possible).

And DON'T EXIT  SCAM/SCAM PERIOD.  If you run out of stock, say so.  People will be pissed but  will appreciate your honesty.  When you want to stop, give a quick goodbye on  the forums then call it a day.   Don't take the money and run.

I always hate to see the exit scammers, it  just feels like shitting on your own.  Scurvy Crew were the worst man, that was a massive shock to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

69C44AD5A2BA9A95.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 69C44AD5A2BA9A95.jpg)