Re: How to connect one individual to multiple classes

Uli, thanks for your reply.

Originally, carrying the Object Oriented Analysis spirit, and being new to semantic world, I started with:

1 Let the business be instance of an owl:Class Business;
2 The categories are classes, so it is easy to make a hierarchy and all siblings disjointed with each other;
3 Class Business has one object property, hasSite, which has the category as the value. In case of multiple categories, one business instance has multiple hasSite properties.

While, obviously, this ontology is OWL Full, since hasSite has owl:Class as its value.

I haven't tried to convert categories from owl:Class to instance so hasSite is good for OWL DL. But how much can reasoner get out from property value? For example:

business1 hasSite Orchard
business2 hasSite AgriculturalField

If we want to list all businesses which is under AgriculturalField, can business1 and business2 both be returned? I don't know...

Ningfeng