Re: owl:TopObjectProperty in property chains?

Thanks for the references!  These are right on target.  I will study them.
In "Tractable Rules for OWL 2", top of page 6, there is the example to translate:

   NutAllergic(x) ∧ NutProduct(y) → dislikes(x, y)

   NutAllergic ⊑ ∃RNutAllergic.Self
   NutProduct ⊑ ∃RNutProduct.Self
   RNutAllergic ◦ U ◦ RNutProduct ⊑ dislikes

I'm temporarily gratified that this has the use of the universal role
in a role chain, similar to my original example (hence the name of this
thread).  But as I study the paper, I suspect it will say that this
example is not a tractable rule for OWL 2 (despite the title of the paper).

Thanks again,
- Jeff