Re: [OWLWG-COMMENT] ISSUE-55 (owl:class)

Alan,

if Michael is wrong in the way that you suggest, it should be possible
to construct a very small counter-example illustrating his mistake.

I believe that the text you give purports to be a recipe for this
counter-example; but I take your recipe book into my kitchen, and I end
up spilling my triples on the floor.

So would you mind baking the example for me,

Ahhh - I should clearly state the properties this example would have -
but I'm not going to manage that today

thanks

Jeremy