Re: a comment on geography (was Re: Some basic questions about OWL-Full)

>From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
>Subject: Re: Some basic questions about OWL-Full
>Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:56:33 -0500
>
>[...]
>
>>  [...]  At
>>  the insistence of the Manchester members of the working group, [...]
>
>Hmm.  Last time I checked, Bell Labs Research wasn't located in any of
>the various Manchesters in the world.

True, my mistake. I guess I do tend to think of you as an honorary
Mancunian at times. Sorry.

Pat

>   (I admit that things may have
>changed in the last few weeks, as I'm currently visiting Bolzano, but I
>would have thought that I would have heard about such a move.)

Given the weather we've been having here lately, anything might happen.

>[...]
>
>>  Pat
>
>Peter F. Patel-Schneider
>Bell Labs Research

IHMC		(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32502			(850)291 0667    cell