RE: (Object|Data)Property axioms missing in semantics document

Hello,

In the semantics document, you will not find the definitions of the interpretation of the ObjectProperty(P), DataProperty(P),
OWLClass(C), and Individual(I) in any table, and this is intended. Object and data properties, classes, and individuals are the base
symbols and you can interpret them arbitrarily. That is, you define an interpretation by (arbitrarily) choosing the interpretation
of the base symbols. This is mentioned in the document immediately before Table 1.

Once you have chosen the interpretation of the basic symbols, you have to extend it to complex constructors; in doing so you need to
follow certain rules. Tables 1 to 3 define these rules, i.e., how to extend the interpretation of the basic symbols to more complex
ones.

Finally, Table 4 has a slightly different purpose: it defines which interpretations are models.

I hope that this classification helps somewhat.

Sincerely,

	Boris

P.S.: Please note also that ObjectProperty(P) and DataProperty(U) are not axioms.